Friday 19 October 2012

Zooey Deschanel inspired outfit

Yesterday I watched New Girl with Zooey Deschanel and I have always admired her vintage/retro look not only in the show but in most of the premieres and social events she attends.
It is romantic,soft,innocent and somehow girly cute,the perfect place to find that kind of clothes are the vintage stores and I found one online; it is called Modcloth.It is super cute and fun,there are tons of amazing clothes and accessories perfect to acheve the look that Zooey Deschanel has.

To show you what I mean,I made this outfit entirely from their online store except for the headband.




































1 comment:

  1. looooove zooey and i like the outfit you put together :)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...