Friday 26 October 2012

Something wicked this way comes...

Are you all getting ready for Halloween?It's again that special time of the year where you can be anyone from a sexy cat woman to a terrifying queen of evil.And that's the beauty of the holiday.
I haven't really celebrated Halloween...ever.I know it's strange but I was born and raised in Bulgaria,a country that cherish many holidays but not this one.
Maybe that's the reason I find it very interesting and fascinating.I wrote a little piece on it,it's called It's almost Halloween and it features some decoration ideas and last minute outfits propositions including dress like Rachel from Glee,Gaby from Desperate Housewives and Wednesday from The Adams Family(see them below).

















Are you planning to dress up?Do you have a costume or you will make something in the last moment?

Consider some last minute outfits!





























~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally not into the Halloween thing, but you've picked some great photos! I really like the dresses!

    xx

    WWW.CATWALKTOCASUAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to any Halloween parties this year, but the Wednesday Adams look is so cute! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...