Friday 10 January 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Just today I realised I haven’t made a wishlist in a year or so but I have always been looking for things online so not making one is just out of laziness.
I will be lazy no more! My January WishList is entirely made of home décor stuff I really liked while browsing online. The heart pillow will look really great on a small sofa or in a combination with more pillows on a big bed. The column bowl candleholder is so perfect for a nice relaxing night in on a cold winter day (lighting my candles while writing). Christmas may be gone for now but winter is still here so the two snowmen (“Do you wanna build a snowman?”) are much appreciated decoration for the season. The clock is another geeky thing I found which will be perfect for my bedroom! I have had a few journals when I was younger but this one will turn into a scrapbook!
“There is no place like home”, indeed there isn’t! Such a true quote that I will definitely hang on my wall one day.  The boxes I do not particularly need but there is always at least one item I get that I don’t need but I liked and I couldn’t resist, aren’t we women all the same?


That is my post for today, I hope you will like my wishlist, if you have your own home edition wishlist posts leave them in the comments so I can see them! Thanks! 

































Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

~xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Loving these candles and the heart pillow, and of course I am always in the run for beautiful boxes like these ones! Lovely choices! Hope you get to buy some of these things!

    Happy new year! Wishing the best for you and your beloved ones!
    Just found your blog and loved it, I followed you in several platforms!
    Lots of kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the sweet comment :) I have already ordered the pillow and the candles and planning to get a few more things for sure!

      Happy new year to you too!

      P.S Followed your blog too!Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. I loooove that heart pillow! I think I just saw it on ShopStyle.com too! LOL I've also been wanting some decorative candles but I haven't found the perfect one just yet!

    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love candles, have some lid right now while I am reading my book! :))))

      Delete
  3. The pillow and snowmen are so cute, I love candles too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...