Saturday 15 December 2012

Just a cold winter day with a sheep on my top

I stopped counting the very cold and rainy winter days,realising it's pointless here in London.
Instead I decided to make an outfit, I would like to wear for one of those extremely cold days and I am really close to buying it.
It is super comfortable and just the right colours matching my mood recently.

































Jacket:Choies//Jeans: Marc Jacobs//Top:Old Navy//Bag:BCBGMAXAZRIA//Boots: Sammydress

I hope you liked my outfit suggestion and you are enjoying the spirit of the upcoming holidays :)

Follow me on Facebook//Twitter//Pinterest//Bloglovin'

~xoxo

2 comments:

  1. In love with this jacket and love it paired with the fur trim boots! :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sheep jumper is adorable!

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...